The Editorial Board (EB) members are the Members of the ESIS Executive Committee (Ex-Co), one representative for each Technical Committees (TC) and one representative of the National Groups (NG). The proposed publication will be selected by the EB and reviewed according to the following procedures:
- Monography in English: three reviewers defined by the EB;
- Monography in a National language: three reviewers defined by the NG;
- Edited volume: EB evaluates the proposal. The Editors are responsible of the process;
- Scholarly edition in English: three reviewers defined by the ET;
- Scholarly edition in a National language: three reviewers defined by the NG;
- ESIS Special Technical Publications: ET and/or TC evaluate the proposal. The Editors are responsible of the process;
- PhD Thesis (both as repository and as "ESIS publications"; in this case, a request from the tutor is mandatory).
The EB defines the reviewers, when necessary, and decides always the final “imprimatur”.
ESIS-PH platform is sponsored by ESIS and is offered to the ESIS members completely free of charge. All the publications are available online with a Creative Common license CC-BY 4.0.
Authors retaining full and permanent ownership of their work. ESIS-PH retains a perpetual, non-exclusive right to publish the work and to include it in other aggregations and indexes to achieve broader impact and visibility. Authors are responsible for and required to ascertain that they are in possession of image rights for any and all photographs, illustrations, and figures included in their work or to obtain publication or reproduction rights from the rights holders. Authors are also able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the ESIS-PH published version of the work with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this platform.